It’s time for the AAF Nashville Student Agency Crawl! Jump on the bus with us on Tuesday, November 14th for an insider experience at some of Nashville’s top advertising agencies.
Here's what you can expect:
- Exclusive look inside FINN Partners, bohan, GS&F, BUNTIN and iostudio
- Office tours and Q&A sessions with agency teams and leadership
- Opportunities to build your student and professional networks
- Breakfast and lunch provided
Don't miss this unique opportunity to kick-start your advertising career. Claim your spot today!
**Note: In all spots are full, you are welcome to join the wait list in case one opens up between now and November 13th!
- Tuesday, November 14
- 9 AM—3 PM (approx)
- Current students + recent graduates
- Transportation provided (parking instructions to follow)
- $10 per person
Belmont University (1900 Belmont Blvd, Nashville, TN 37212)
Non-Belmont students will need to register for a visitor parking permit here. Details to follow.
- 8:15am–9:00am: Meet and board bus at Belmont University
- 9:00am: Bus departs Belmont University
- 9:15am–10:15am: FINN Partners
- 10:30am–11:15am: bohan
- 11:30–12:30pm: GS&F
- 12:45–1:45pm: BUNTIN
- 2:15pm–3:00pm: iostudio
- 3:15: Bus arrives at Belmont
Since there are only 30 spots available, please confirm that you are available for the entire day before registering.
We recommend reaching out to your professors in advance if you have a class conflict. If you need to request an excused absence, we've got you! You can download a letter from AAFN to send to your professor(s) here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Sy6Fy5m_PUx5Pgl25aFpeaPQkGOOpu8jIdFxEtEYpYQ/edit?usp=sharing
If you have any questions, please reach out to AAF's Student Engagement Chair, Margaret Shaul, at firstname.lastname@example.org.